10/02/2007
Tested and proven, Aliwal studio lights shutter resonates at G5... Lol...
Finally we have combines after 1 entire month of sectionals, xinku our SLs - HOM ler...
Even though the turnout was considered quite bad... just about 16 people... but nevertheless at least we sound decent for our first combine after Miss Ong came back from here Europe Trip. Moreover the mood was great! We simply love combines! Covered Beati, Sure on This Shining Night, Dream Tryst, Ave Maria...
Less than 2 more months to concert... with 6 more songs to be learnt... and 20 songs to be revised and refined, with about 14 more practices available... jia you! *sweat*
On the other hand... 6 more songs for NUS Choir to be learnt by Nov... jia even more you!
This sat is my 3 mid-term test ler... and I'm still here... wth...
Anyway filming is really tiring... entire 6 hours running around... NG numerous times... good experience but there were so many things I'm unhappy about working with them... very unreasonable bunch of people... even my younger sister at her age is more reasonable than them... Media industry really has its dark side...
I still can't help feeling intellectually insulted when I watch Channel * variety shows... maybe because now I know what goes behind it...
Boring boring boring boring.......................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................
i blogged @
4:23 PM