8/01/2007
I'm planning for a 3-days schooling week... - Mon, Thurs and Fri.
I'm planning to join NUS Choir, since their practs are on Mon and Thur/Fri nights...
I love singing or love choir more?
Should I pursue something that I think I love? Join 1 more Choir? Devote my already little time into sumthing else?
Why do I have to choose between the things/people that I love?
Why must there be a ranking system for things that I love? Must something/someone be my number 1??
Am I complicating the situation more by joining another choir?? What if I begin to love too many things and they end up clashing?... And I start to receive complains that I do not devote enough efforts or attention for somethings/someppl that I love...
A third party in the relationship not in the form of a human? Now a fourth party is coming? So is this a form of being fickle considering I'm a Gemini?
Time and again I have faced this... avoided this... chucked this aside... but it keeps coming back in different forms...
Am I being selfish?? Do I have to choose only 1 thing? I can't have everything? What do you suggest I give up?... WHICH ONE???
I know your answer..."it's up to u..."
Choose 1 and lose the other??
I don't know my answer... the only thing I can say is... I love everything I'm doing now... I'm putting in my efforts for the things that I love... if someone/something feels neglected by me... I'm really sorry... I really don't know what to do...
pls hate me...
I hope that someone can please break me up to a million pieces and give them to all the ones I love... so that none of them feels neglected or unfairly treated... I have done my best ler... but please leave a piece for myself... for I hope to give myself, not just everything else, a little attention and love sometimes also...
*SCREAMS*
i blogged @
12:49 AM