8/18/2007
I formatted my computer recently.. after procrastinating for the longest time I did it... computer's faster now and I gave my window's a new skin! so yup... something fresh for a new semester.
I decided to join NUS Choir ler... after spending some time thinking about it. Turned up for their Welcome Tea party on Thurs, along with Juat. Goodness! SO MANY PEOPLE... it's been so long since I've been in a choir that had so many people... I'm so used to much smaller, cosier and family-like groups.... like NY and WE. But we could easily sense the amount of excitment going around in the room. Juat spotted Suk and TianBao across the studio! So super exciting and surprised to see them in the same room. Tian Bao is joining too, and Suk juz popped by from SIM to accompany him. Saw the 2 girls I brought to WE for audition that time too... both of them ask me same question: "Are you still in that choir?"... Hee... OF COZ! =D
Generally the seniors are of my age... I just happen to join in with those who are younger than me by 1 year old. I'm like a freshie again =P The SC made all of us do warmups... and you can seriously feel the energy level going around in the room from the sound we produce. Didn't went too high or too low... but the SC does seem surprised with out vocal range... lol...
They sang Luk Luk Lumbu! Whee! I love it! Heard that the upcoming Varsity Voices they'll be singing Eastern Songs... like from Indonesia and Philippines, as well as Japanese... confirm got Ko Matsushita one... LOL... So looking forward!
Went to watch fireworks with darling yesterday... makaned at Satay Club! Whee!! Darling even suggested I go buy bike now then we cycle home together... to avoid the jam =)
Audition is on coming Mon... Tml is choir! My train of thoughts is weird...
i blogged @
12:55 PM