8/12/2007

Elder sis managed to capture a real cute photo of my dog snoozing on MY BED... yeah yeah... with such a cutie lying on my bed it's no wonder why sometimes I even give in to him and end up sleeping on the bottom 1/4 of my bed... I'm pathetic... lol =P What can I do? He just luuuurves my side of the bed... (FYI me and my elder sis share a queen size bed btw)
My school will start next week ler! Haha... like many of my friends I would say that I'm kinda still in a holiday-deprived mood... afterall... when's holiday ever enough right?
Decide to do something abit extraordinary on Fri coz just had nothing better to do... just went out with friends in a lorry even though it's like 9 plus liao, been driven like all around SG on the expressway... enjoying the company, the wind! Thereafter went off to fren's place to play mahjong until like 3am... hymning weird tunes... listening to music... there was not much plans for the day... plenty of questions like "so where are we going?"... very impromptu everything... haha... but it was fun =)
Though it didn't end off pretty well for me coz of my restrictions, but at least I enjoyed the day and hope they do too =D
Spent my saturday with darl, and made for him the potato salad that he has been requesting from me for the longest time. Glad that he loves it! Darl introduced to me a new American comedy series, which sadly i kinda forgotten the title... haha... shit... nvm! watched 6 episodes of it today and fought it pretty entertaining. And I finally got to see my skills in Granado Espada using his computer, apparently my personal laptop's graphic card sucks so much I can't even see any fanciful effects when I activate my skills... shucks! it's pretty cool really... whee!
GE just announced a free 90 days game play for those who have IAG account and at least a level 20 character on GE. This will be starting from 30 Aug. So it means this game will be free until 30 Nov... haiz... should I continue with my policy and go on a strike?
Logged in to maple few days ago and checked out the Singapore Map... pretty amused by what I see... VCH... Sir Stamford Raffled cute statue...Esplanade... Changi Airport... CBD... Rochor Road... Ghost Ship... weirdo monsters like dustbins... lorries... signboards... and plenty of ghosts for some particular reason? Is it because lunar 7th month is coming so maple is trying to use that as a theme? I have no idea seriously...
Tml is choir again! =D I miss the days when I get to eat dinner with that gang after choir... which is not really possible nowadays considering some of them have other commitments... have to book into camp... go back home to prep for school the next day... lalala... I still hope that choir could be on saturdays...
I'm trying not to think about my tongue problem when it comes to singing... but the more I tell myself NOT TO... somehow the more I'm concerned and fearful... I think I need a voice check soon...
It's time to sleep...
i blogged @
2:55 AM