8/22/2007
After securing 5 modules in today for this semester via bidding and appealing... I realised this...
On 6 Oct, Saturday:
Mid Term Test for subject 1:
0830am-1030amMid Term Test for subject 2:
1045am-1130am
Mid Term Test for subject 3:
1200pm-0200pm3 subjects tests all on the same saturday morning... one after another... who am I suppose to approach for this issue? Instructor of subject 1? 2? 3? If I find 1, they will just ask me: "why not u ask the other 2?" and so on so forth for the other 2...
So what did I do... I email the dean and cc'ed all the instructors knowing that it could be a pretty selfish request to ask for change of timing...
The answer I got: it's tough (if not impossible)... because i could inconvenience other students if the request is granted... and sometimes we just can't get our preferred schedule... you will need to ask 1 of the instructors and the entire class for either of the 3 modules and get them to agree with this request...
Oh well... I guess it's more or less predicted answer... but I'll try anyway ba... if I fail... I'll just have to mug until I die and make sure I drink enough chicken essense the night before for gimme the energy to 1 shot complete all the 3 tests...
I feel so suay...
*AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH*
i blogged @
12:05 AM