</head> <body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/29147124?origin\x3dhttp://sheenawee.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

7/16/2007

WOah... super busy these days... find it hard to squeeze time out for everyone, blog or anything. Thankfully I still have my weekends for darling, choir and friends. Haiz... nowadays even darling has to do "pre-booking" then can secure a day with me...

Last saturday was the first time I went out in the middle of the night, 12 plus to meet darling, who cycled all the way from his place to meet me... we chat until about 2 plus, talk about our worklife (mostly mine =P)... about us... =)

Yesterday had choir, i think everyone was pretty amazed by how we can go through 1 new song within half a session of choir, best is WanRong was taking both the sops and altos, and we completed learning the song also. But definitely it'll need some polishing up at home... i still have a lot of parts in O Magnum that I'm unsure.

My second time conducting warm-ups with Gracey, still pretty daunting to stand right in front and demo for others, but good thing is all of them are friendly and familiar faces. Yet, I'm pretty glad to be given some opportunities in the choir to go beyond just singing, considering I started singing properly about 3 years ago, dun know how to sightread, dun play the piano... looking forward more opportunities to learn new things, which will make choir all the more interesting. I can't stand stagnation... must find new challenges!

Miss Ong gave us the learning sequence for new songs yesterday, a total of 7 new songs was lined up for the empire. Zally was super happy to know that O Magnum Mysterium is one of the new songs we're going to learn, it was like a dream come true for him =) For myself I'm quite pleased to see Bogoroditsye Dyevo in the new song list, it is a very slow but emotive piece. Anyway, I think some of us are quite high when it comes to new songs... just wanted to do the midis. End up we realised that all these are sacred pieces, therefore it's super easy to find their midis off the net, convert to noteworthy form and upload into the yahoo groups. Meanwhile, while chatting about how to split the only song that has no midi files amongst me,shanyu,leo&ek, leo was done with the B and T part liao... LOL... so fast lah! At last he settled everything for that song. So within 1 night, all 7 midis are up and ready for grab. LOL... so high on making midis yeah?

Okay, it's 12 now.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY JUAT TENG!!!

Celebrated juat juat's birthday yesterday with some of the empire peeps. All so secretive and looking for all sorts of weird excuses to lure her away so that we can get her the ice-cream cake from Swensens! It was amazing to see how the guys are much more interested in the dry ice then the cake or the birthday girl herself the day. Joined them at the arcade afterwards to see them play Outrun 2, thereafter me and Shanyu sneaked off to watch someone solo and completed all 6 chapters of House of the Dead 4 with 1 credit. So damn cool! All his gradings for accuracy are like "Excellent! Perfect!! Amazing!!" We came out of the arcade complaining that we're deaf. I think Bugis the arcade is the nosiest I have ever came across... everything is just so jarring!

I'm so looking forward to claypot rice next sun! It's been a long time since we have the founders to join us for dinner! Jian Zhong and his cool ideas!

Went to work today with bad Monday Blues! I dunno who did the stupid scheduling today... by the afternoon there was only 2 experienced part-timers, myself and another girl, plus a new girl who joined the team today. We chiong 400 patients today. Normally we'll have a couple of experienced full timer in the VA-team, but not today. I directly fainted when I came home... slept until 11 pm... now wake up and rant in my blog...

Now then I know why the full-timers used to hate me so much... I had such a hard time during my first 2 weeks of working... getting blasted right in front of ppl... trying to tahan opening my tap like siao... wait until lunch break... trapped myself in the restroom and WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA.... then go back as if nth happen...

I realised that the new girl is damn SLOW! OMG i completed about 4 she's still at 1 patient! It really gets quite scary to see 2 rows of case-sheets waiting for you at your doorstep and the new girl slowly taking her own sweet time. The fact is not because she's new, but it was because she was trained by the other nurses not experienced in my area (VA), so everything the trainees FOLLOW THE BOOK. Explain everything to the patient... super long-winded... I was exactly like this myself... that's why I got a lousy first 2 weeks of work. The full-timers in the VA team know that the key to clearing the crowd fast, is to CUT DOWN A LOT OF STEPS. Previously temp staffs were trained by the full-timers themselves, but i was the first to be trained by the other non-VA nurses, reason perhaps because the matron knows that the full-timers are not following the rules. So yeap, it took me 2 painful weeks to realise their way of clearing casesheets fast. Thankfully I'm blending in right now... stressful environment but as long as I'm able to get the hang of the working style of my colleagues, I'll be fine ler. Good luck to the new girl. She should be thankful that I was the guinea pig...

Hopefully tml will be a better day... anyway this Wed, Thurs and Fri will be more free coz doctors are out for conference, not much appointments scheduled at that day... but next week, I'LL DIE... all appointments are rescheduled to next week... Oh man! I'll start sleeptalking again...

Anyway Albert's gonna be back soon!!! WHEE!! So long haven't seen him ler!!

i blogged @
11:41 PM


Musical Box

The Chorister (>.<)


Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

♥Sheena Wee(aka. NaNa)♥
My Friendster

XXXXXXXXX Schools: XXXXXXXXX
Bendemeer Pri. (1994-1999),
Bendemeer Sec. (2000-2003),
Anderson JC (first 3 mths),
Nanyang JC (2004-2005),
NUS Business Sch

XXXXXXXXX Classes: XXXXXXXXX
BPS (1-6A),
BSS(1-4E1),
AJC (0416),
NYJC (0427A)

XXXXXXXXX CCAs: XXXXXXXXX
BPS (Librarian? Chorist?...),
BSS (Badminton Player, Co-Op Chey Mey, Prefect, ELDDS Drama-Mama),
NYJC (Proud Chorist!),
NUS (Animal Welfare Pioneer!, Wild Empire Choir Pioneer!)


LOVE ONES



Well of WORDS




EXITS



♥ NANA'S SISTERS ♥
Penelope Wee
Mavis Wee

♥ ONE & ONLY ♥
Terence

♥ 04S7A ♥
Danny
Edna
Yunyi

♥ NYJC CHOIR ♥
NYJC Choir's Blog
Jeanie
Jingxin
Li Min
Melinda
Thomas
Tracy

♥ WILD EMPIRE ♥
Edmund
Ek Ngee
Emily
Gracey
Jase
Jeremy
Kelly
Kevin
Leo Leo
Matthew
Shanyu
Shanyu^new!
Xin Kai
Ying Hui
Zhong Juinn
Zhor Teng
Zion

♥ MY OTHER FRENS ♥
Manxin

archives

  • June 2006
  • July 2006
  • January 2007
  • February 2007
  • March 2007
  • April 2007
  • May 2007
  • June 2007
  • July 2007
  • August 2007
  • September 2007
  • October 2007
  • November 2007
  • December 2007
  • January 2008
  • February 2008
  • April 2008
  • June 2008
  • September 2008
  • March 2009
  • June 2009
  • August 2009
  • January 2010
  • February 2010
  • March 2010
  • April 2010


  • credits

    Designer: %purplish.STEPS
    Editor: %purplish.STEPS
    Image: x
    Brushes: 1 ,2
    Adobe Photoshop


    CALENDER


    >>>Link<<<