6/08/2007
Did I ever told anybody what I loathe?
For one,
I dislike those who fail to think before they speak... If you think I'm nice and I won't mind it... my advice for you is THINK AGAIN... if it doesn't work for you... I'll suggest you train up your SeNsItIvItY --- If you ThInK you can that is...
Oh anyway... the previous point may not apply to anybody... it depends on who you are...
And what's next in the list?
I can't stand whiney people... SERIOUSLY... I mean it! Ok I dun deny that I do whine at times... But sometimes someone can be so excessively whiney... Ok maybe I asked for it... why should I care?
Anyway... I found someone who fits in both criteria... T.T
I'm generally nice to all. It's easy to make me like you. It's not easy to make me hate you... but when you do... it's almost
impossible to make me like you.
I'm a Gemini.
i blogged @
12:24 AM