After much guessing about what's going on tonight... I was given a treat to dinner at PitStop! Lots of boardgames to play but I think we're all going for brainless games... LOL...
1. Some Test-Your-Reaction-Time game, which very surprisingly Thomas actually won?!?!
2. Some Make-Your-Fingers-Cramp game... all laugh until cannot hold the balls properly with our fingers...
3. Some Bingo-like, less brainless game called Sequence... which got me used too much brain power until the game end already I also dunno... like WTH...
Whee! A group photo!
Had a great time today =D Xie Xie...! (even though some of you may not be able to see this...)
Had plans to play GE tonight... but looks like Leo has fainted after waiting for his sis to leave the computer... Thomas is fainting but still doing his best to install and login now using his laggy PC... me and Lye still surviving!
Tml meeting darling for early Brunch +Dinner before choir! OH! It's a weekend again! Not is it just a weekend... it's a weekend with WE!!! Finally!!! Heeeeeee....