</head> <body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/29147124?origin\x3dhttp://sheenawee.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

5/19/2007

This was the second time I was touched to tears for my B-day... the first time was when Terence celebrated my birthday 5 years ago... the second time was this very day... Don't mind me being emo... hee... I'm just too surprised, excited, touched, fortunate... so many feelings... so little words to describe everything I'm feeling...

Maybe I'm quite a blur toot... what happened today was totally out of my expectation... The afternoon lunch that was like 3 and half hours away from choir practice... I actually tot it's because we just miss each other so much that we want to gather so early before choir to catch up... then summore at the MRT station they were like saying "So go where eat? Ajisen? Jack's Place?" I was like.... "Oh shit... I can go there order plain water liao..." it only occurred to me that they have certain plans for lunch today when Xin Kai blurt out "birthday ger"... I'm very blur right? LOL...

So today they treated me lunch at Billybombers and a ticket to HCJC concert! So sweet... :) Let me try to recall who was there... Jian Zhong, XinKai, Gracey, Shanyu, Juat, ShiHui, Rong, Toby, Faisal, Ek, Kelly, Kevin. Leo joined us later on our way to Aliwal.

So after that it was the much awaited choir pract! Hee! I did my best to get prepared for the day ler... coz I was excited about this sat... think I'm nuts... woke up at 8am (3 hrs earlier than usual)... automatically...

After combined before dismissal... another surprise awaits... halfway through Jac's debrief session they started singing birthday song! then Gracey came along with a fruit cake (It was a great guess! I luv fruit cakes!)... then I got abit emo... aiya... can't help it lah... I'm just so surprised... ah... so sweet... I really feel very pampered... ahhhhhhh....

Gracey said I'm quite "cooperative"... haha... today's plan went quite smooth... Just nice I say I need to visit washroom when they were thinking how they going to settle the bill at Billybombers. The next thing is I guai guai responded to MingHui's exclaimation at dinner time: "Sheena come here! Wah Herseys got coated chocolates one ah!...", allowing WanRong to secretly transport the cake behind me...

To my dearest Wild Empire friends... I really appreciate what you all have done today... And Jasey if you're reading this... I know that you're part of this too even though you're not present today =) For Miss Ong and Timo, please get well soon because we really miss you guys!

Thank you so much my WE dearies... I will continue to contribute my best to this empire and be crazy about making great music and great companionship! Looking forward to many more years of music-making and camaraderie with the empire =D
_____________________________________________

I just finished blogging about a wonderful Saturday spent with my WE buddies... directly after that... Someone knocked at my window... time check: 12am! 20th May!... Me and Terence's 6th Anniversary!

Terence decided to give a surprise visit tonight... secretly cycled to my house... ahhh... OMG... I really feel super pampered now... Apparently he has plans to buy me fruit cake to celebrate tml... but oops! The empire was one day faster... So now he's now brainstorming what else to get? for birthday or for anniversary? I dunno also... haha...

Told myself that I shall focus on what I have not what I dun... I guess they won't remember ler bah... Dunno what should I do after that... But shall not think about it now! I have my family, my darling, and my dearest empire... I'm fortunate enough ler... =)

I feel like a little girl now... getting all excited and surprised... haha...

i blogged @
11:42 PM


Musical Box

The Chorister (>.<)


Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

♥Sheena Wee(aka. NaNa)♥
My Friendster

XXXXXXXXX Schools: XXXXXXXXX
Bendemeer Pri. (1994-1999),
Bendemeer Sec. (2000-2003),
Anderson JC (first 3 mths),
Nanyang JC (2004-2005),
NUS Business Sch

XXXXXXXXX Classes: XXXXXXXXX
BPS (1-6A),
BSS(1-4E1),
AJC (0416),
NYJC (0427A)

XXXXXXXXX CCAs: XXXXXXXXX
BPS (Librarian? Chorist?...),
BSS (Badminton Player, Co-Op Chey Mey, Prefect, ELDDS Drama-Mama),
NYJC (Proud Chorist!),
NUS (Animal Welfare Pioneer!, Wild Empire Choir Pioneer!)


LOVE ONES



Well of WORDS




EXITS



♥ NANA'S SISTERS ♥
Penelope Wee
Mavis Wee

♥ ONE & ONLY ♥
Terence

♥ 04S7A ♥
Danny
Edna
Yunyi

♥ NYJC CHOIR ♥
NYJC Choir's Blog
Jeanie
Jingxin
Li Min
Melinda
Thomas
Tracy

♥ WILD EMPIRE ♥
Edmund
Ek Ngee
Emily
Gracey
Jase
Jeremy
Kelly
Kevin
Leo Leo
Matthew
Shanyu
Shanyu^new!
Xin Kai
Ying Hui
Zhong Juinn
Zhor Teng
Zion

♥ MY OTHER FRENS ♥
Manxin

archives

  • June 2006
  • July 2006
  • January 2007
  • February 2007
  • March 2007
  • April 2007
  • May 2007
  • June 2007
  • July 2007
  • August 2007
  • September 2007
  • October 2007
  • November 2007
  • December 2007
  • January 2008
  • February 2008
  • April 2008
  • June 2008
  • September 2008
  • March 2009
  • June 2009
  • August 2009
  • January 2010
  • February 2010
  • March 2010
  • April 2010


  • credits

    Designer: %purplish.STEPS
    Editor: %purplish.STEPS
    Image: x
    Brushes: 1 ,2
    Adobe Photoshop


    CALENDER


    >>>Link<<<