</head> <body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/29147124?origin\x3dhttp://sheenawee.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

5/27/2007

Natten ar Framskriden... woo hoo... *sweats like mad* ... weirdest song I have ever sung... I mean... ya it sounds nice... but yet again, it's just plain weird and abstract to me for now...

Tried listening to Sop midi... okay... not very helpful by itself... suddenly major suddenly minor....then try combine the midis... it's like WHAT?! *sweats even more*

I need more combine pract... and good ears...

Choir pract may be switching to Sun ler... not sure how it will affect attendance, considering some have church service on Sun, then like Leo also got SOKA chorus pract, then night time other army guys need to book in by like 9pm? Like can't be morning, can't be afternoon and definitely not night... so it's like when? Dunno...

Today got 2 new members in WE! yay! Surprisingly and coincidentally... I happened to know the new guy: Matthew, back in 2005 when we both participate in NTU-JC-HSA Challenge. He represented CJC while I represented NYJC. So heng lor! Haha... Somehow ppl in WE are like fated to meet one... let's explore my claim further:

It's like fated that we're all together in the same choir now... heee... I do hope we can retain the members... and we need more ATBs seriously...

Oh year end got concert! Perhaps at SCH/VCH/some NAFA auditorium... need to get ready to market liao! Heee... Wild Empire's so-called "First-ever Full Length Concert". 2 hours... woo hoo...

Anyway I think if possible should start planning liao... then months b4 the concert all tickets out and ready for sale. Then best if we can sell like at least 2 months b4 concert... best if sold out! Then 2 weeks b4 concert we send sms to remind friends to attend... dunno whether it'll work liddat... but sound abit corporate? Dunno lah see first...

____________________________________________________

Anyway results came out... I told myself earlier that i'll be quite happy if I get no Cs at all. And sure enough there's no Cs this time... I'm supposed to be happy!

My first reaction, instead of my expected: "YAY!"... was actually a "sian..."

So this time:

BSP1004 - Legal Environment of Business: B+
BSP1005 - Managerial Economics: B
FNA1002 - Financial Accountings: B
ST1131A - Introduction to Statistics: B
TS1101E - Introduction to Theatre and Drama: S

2006/2007 Sem 2 CAP: 3.89

Somehow I feel that ppl will slap me for feeling sian about getting Bs... it's just like a person come and tell me: "Dammit! I got only CAP 4.9! Wah lao!" I myself also feel like slapping the person...

Have a friend who got an A and C, and the rest B. Who feel worse? Dunno leh...

Ok lah I dun feel bad actually... just bored and confused... and maybe regretful...

Year 2 in 2 months time... I cannot play play ler... must push the CAP back to 4. sumthing... I dun want lower honours...

i blogged @
3:13 AM


Musical Box

The Chorister (>.<)


Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

♥Sheena Wee(aka. NaNa)♥
My Friendster

XXXXXXXXX Schools: XXXXXXXXX
Bendemeer Pri. (1994-1999),
Bendemeer Sec. (2000-2003),
Anderson JC (first 3 mths),
Nanyang JC (2004-2005),
NUS Business Sch

XXXXXXXXX Classes: XXXXXXXXX
BPS (1-6A),
BSS(1-4E1),
AJC (0416),
NYJC (0427A)

XXXXXXXXX CCAs: XXXXXXXXX
BPS (Librarian? Chorist?...),
BSS (Badminton Player, Co-Op Chey Mey, Prefect, ELDDS Drama-Mama),
NYJC (Proud Chorist!),
NUS (Animal Welfare Pioneer!, Wild Empire Choir Pioneer!)


LOVE ONES



Well of WORDS




EXITS



♥ NANA'S SISTERS ♥
Penelope Wee
Mavis Wee

♥ ONE & ONLY ♥
Terence

♥ 04S7A ♥
Danny
Edna
Yunyi

♥ NYJC CHOIR ♥
NYJC Choir's Blog
Jeanie
Jingxin
Li Min
Melinda
Thomas
Tracy

♥ WILD EMPIRE ♥
Edmund
Ek Ngee
Emily
Gracey
Jase
Jeremy
Kelly
Kevin
Leo Leo
Matthew
Shanyu
Shanyu^new!
Xin Kai
Ying Hui
Zhong Juinn
Zhor Teng
Zion

♥ MY OTHER FRENS ♥
Manxin

archives

  • June 2006
  • July 2006
  • January 2007
  • February 2007
  • March 2007
  • April 2007
  • May 2007
  • June 2007
  • July 2007
  • August 2007
  • September 2007
  • October 2007
  • November 2007
  • December 2007
  • January 2008
  • February 2008
  • April 2008
  • June 2008
  • September 2008
  • March 2009
  • June 2009
  • August 2009
  • January 2010
  • February 2010
  • March 2010
  • April 2010


  • credits

    Designer: %purplish.STEPS
    Editor: %purplish.STEPS
    Image: x
    Brushes: 1 ,2
    Adobe Photoshop


    CALENDER


    >>>Link<<<