5/16/2007
Just got scolded by Dad for being a nuisance (I was attempting to learn First Snow in the middle on the night, on my earphone, replaying the tune over and over again on noteworthy... and doing my best to hymn it as softly as possible... it was useless...kinda suicidal... haha...)
Dear Rob, tell me what's worse? The cello part in Pachelbel's Canon in D.... or the Sop and Alto parts in Ho Bolten's First Snow?
Well... Pachelbel perhaps was quite nice to give u 8 quarter notes in the same rhythm, and made you play it 54 times...
Bolten gave the girls 8 notes in
almost randomised rhythm, thankfully about 20 times only... Now I know why the gals always sing this with their heads buried in the scores, trust me Da Kuai, I attempted not to... It's freaking tough... You guys are kinda blessed by Bolten... seriously...
Why Bolten Why???? First snow is such a beautiful piece!! You made me have such a love-hate relationship with this piece... I don't want to say that I hate First Snow... with a Passion!
Nana salutes all ladies who have attempted this beautiful piece... I will persevere... yes I will... I will perform this piece heads up... not buried in scores... AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH....
i blogged @
1:51 AM