5/02/2007
I'm listed on Google again!
Few months ago I found that sheenawee.blogspot.com had became a site for marketing scam, dunno who wants to sabo me... but somehow in the act of doing so it got the site delisted and banned by Google. Not only did this concern my personal reputation since my name is indeed SheenaWee, but the idea of getting delisted and banned sucks too... got me really all fumed up and trying to find means to contact Blogger to ban the user from using my name.
Apparently Blogger kinda sucks in terms of feedback channels... other than a contact form there's like literally no way to contact the chaps... soon I gave up.
I returned a few months to Blogger to find out that sheenawee.blogspot.com is finally released! Somehow that scammer must have got banned (Thank GuanYinMa!)... Immediately i took ownership of this site name and started blogging all over again...
Another few months later, when I'm doing my blog stalking in the light of the boredom from mugging... surprisingly I found my site listed onto Google search engine once again! Could be because Youtube backlinked to me since I uploaded one of their videos onto my site (UST Singers - Pok Pok Alimpako)... thereafter GoogleBots finally found their way to me =)
Perhaps during the holidays I can try to whack some search engine optimisation... if I learn how to, then next time search SheenaWee on google will confirm find me on the first page of the search results! LOL... then will apply this for Wild Empire's upcoming webpage! So that the first search result will not be that Zoo or some porn sites... *tsk tsk tsk*
i blogged @
2:34 PM