Have been and will be taking up 2 part time jobs this week... pretty tired by the time I reached home...
I just finished watching Miss Universe, I wonder whether did the ladies of the empire noticed that the evening gown that Miss Japan (aka. Miss Universe 2007) was wearing, is exactly the one we have on the first page of the ppt slides that Amy sent out. The Gucci gown with the sexy empire neckline... haha! Anyway that's a really stylo and daring gown! Love it!
Miss Japan:
In case you guys nv catch her moment...
Evening Gown Segment
Swimsuit Segment
Miss Japan and Miss Korea are both so WOW! Makes me wonder did they went through plastic surgery... haha! Miss Korea's eyes are really captivating... my elder sis say even she also feel electrocuted... haha! Really like Miss Japan's confidence and poise on stage... makes her really stand out from the rest of the contestants...seriously knows how to flaunt her beauty!
Miss Korea:
And poor Miss USA who fell down...
What's worse for her?... "Smith was booed during her interview and several audience members chanted "Mexico! Mexico!" until she spoke in Spanish, saying "Buenas noches Mexico. Muchas gracias!" which earned her applause. Mexico has a fierce rivalry with its northern neighbor." http://www.showbuzz.cbsnews.com/stories/2007/05/28/tv/main2858831_page2.shtml
Recently Zally has been laughing at me for looking at girls... Haha.... anything wrong with girls looking at other girls? And no I'm not a lesbian! I just treat some of them like beautiful pieces of art... nice to see that's all! Haha...
The most bizarre thing is? I keep smsing darling: "Miss Universe on 5 now!!! Really damn chio!!"... but in the end he nv watch... Haha! How come I more interested in this than him? LOL... So weird!