</head> <body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/29147124?origin\x3dhttp://sheenawee.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

4/29/2007

Woahz... 5 days nv blog ler. Later I become lazy again. Darling is telling me he's quite lazy to blog nowadays... LOL...

Completed my finance paper on thurs, ok lah had to skip one part of the question coz no time, 8 marks... the rest balance sheet nv balance, cash flow statement doesn't tally... Oh well! Too bad it's over!

This morning had my econs paper. Yes it's on a freaking saturday morning! Econs loves to have makeup lessons, test and exams on sat... dammit. So yup... surprising the paper was quite ok to me, except for the fact that I didn't mug for the first few chapters so I was quite gone for the first 4 questions. The last 5 questions maybe coz my china prof very good, so yup I tend to listen more, understand more, and SCORE!

Anyway whatever it is... really shouldn't stay back after the papers to talk about it anymore. I mean seriously... FORGET ABOUT IT MAN!! What's the use of thinking so much right?... makes you feel sucky for the rest of the day...

2 more papers left on Thurs! Stats and Theatre Studies, totally nv touch 1... so yup... maybe I shouldn't be blogging now liao...LOL!

After morning paper today, rushed to NYJC for College Day to watch NYJC Choir's performance. Got Me + Thomas + Leo + Lye Sheng + Kevin + Shanyu + Darryl + Yen Soon...Well, I prefer to be more encouraging bah... looking from where they started till now... must say that they have improved lah... but if they are aiming for Gold, must double the efforts within these coming 10 days ler... fix the placement, the flats, the pronunciation... but must compliment that they look good on stage though, with their smiles. Oh ya...the actions! Must more coordinate lah... claps esp...

Met Edna + Danny + Yunyi + Kelvin + Ben + Meijun + Eleanol + Sumitro... quite a number of my batch ppl surprisingly, all went back for the school's 30th Anniversary.

Yay! Took a photo with them!
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
------------Edna, Danny, Me, Yunyi and Ah Ben-------------

Somehow I hope that I had taken more photos with NYJC Choir... it shows that I have more common memories with them... what did I missed? The campfire where they sang inverted SATB version of Sunset (Sop and bass switch, alto and tenor switch)... the farewell gathering... the KL trip... argh... so many... maybe it's because I have missed so much with this group... now I dun dare to miss anything from the new choir... turning up for everything possible... being part of every moment...

I hate to regret...

Just got home from Dee's birthday celebration, didn't wear green today coz I carelessly read the mail, dunno is should wear or shouldn't wear... so that's it! Then plus Jaseymon sabotage say dun wear green... that's it! Hahaha... but he "gou pen you", decided to change back to his non-green shirt...

So my forfeit today... drink 1 Guinness Stout... quite yucks... 1 shot down 1/2 can too gassy... cannot make it... then DA KUAI (paiseh I tot it was kevin) finish the other 1/2 for me... Then I have to answer this question about how old did Dee started singing? Thought it was 17... which was wrong! So yup... end up having to be the clown of the day... I'm so enthu and sporting today! Still waiting for the photos... haha...

Met my first 3 mths AJ, "Fuego" House OG mate today! She so happened to have left AJ for PJ, joined their choir, got to know Dee, then turned up for the birthday celebration too! Singapore is so small!!! Hahahahaha...

Just got home, met my neighbour on the bus! She asked me which adult choir I'm in, told her I'm in Wild Empire. She was like ??!?!!? How come everybody is in Wild Empire??? Lol... so coincidentally... she happens to know Leo and Grace. So yup, Singapore is too small again!!!!

Got online msn, Eddymon started asking me to visit Juat's blog... LOL... please it was an innocent photo!!!

i blogged @
12:38 AM


Musical Box

The Chorister (>.<)


Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

♥Sheena Wee(aka. NaNa)♥
My Friendster

XXXXXXXXX Schools: XXXXXXXXX
Bendemeer Pri. (1994-1999),
Bendemeer Sec. (2000-2003),
Anderson JC (first 3 mths),
Nanyang JC (2004-2005),
NUS Business Sch

XXXXXXXXX Classes: XXXXXXXXX
BPS (1-6A),
BSS(1-4E1),
AJC (0416),
NYJC (0427A)

XXXXXXXXX CCAs: XXXXXXXXX
BPS (Librarian? Chorist?...),
BSS (Badminton Player, Co-Op Chey Mey, Prefect, ELDDS Drama-Mama),
NYJC (Proud Chorist!),
NUS (Animal Welfare Pioneer!, Wild Empire Choir Pioneer!)


LOVE ONES



Well of WORDS




EXITS



♥ NANA'S SISTERS ♥
Penelope Wee
Mavis Wee

♥ ONE & ONLY ♥
Terence

♥ 04S7A ♥
Danny
Edna
Yunyi

♥ NYJC CHOIR ♥
NYJC Choir's Blog
Jeanie
Jingxin
Li Min
Melinda
Thomas
Tracy

♥ WILD EMPIRE ♥
Edmund
Ek Ngee
Emily
Gracey
Jase
Jeremy
Kelly
Kevin
Leo Leo
Matthew
Shanyu
Shanyu^new!
Xin Kai
Ying Hui
Zhong Juinn
Zhor Teng
Zion

♥ MY OTHER FRENS ♥
Manxin

archives

  • June 2006
  • July 2006
  • January 2007
  • February 2007
  • March 2007
  • April 2007
  • May 2007
  • June 2007
  • July 2007
  • August 2007
  • September 2007
  • October 2007
  • November 2007
  • December 2007
  • January 2008
  • February 2008
  • April 2008
  • June 2008
  • September 2008
  • March 2009
  • June 2009
  • August 2009
  • January 2010
  • February 2010
  • March 2010
  • April 2010


  • credits

    Designer: %purplish.STEPS
    Editor: %purplish.STEPS
    Image: x
    Brushes: 1 ,2
    Adobe Photoshop


    CALENDER


    >>>Link<<<