4/16/2007
PJC Concert"Wild Empire sounded the best of the 3. The sound had the harmony and colour that a smaller older group of singers would give. While their artistic level is not much higher, they delivered a good performance music-wise. There wasn't any cringe inducing moment. Their expressions were however only slightly better than the other 2. I don't know why but all 3 choirs have this look that says you owe them money. Lol. I would say I enjoyed the first half of the concert compared to the dismal second half...... Concert value rating (performance value/ticket price): $7.50/$15 (zero for second half's scary acapella music)"
http://gan55.livejournal.com/"wild empire was good, so few singers, and they were so loud! O.O"
http://alloraz.livejournal.com/Ok that's all for now... enough stalking of ppl's blog... LOL...
Why nobody comment anything about NYJC's concert yet??
Zally... my name is BORED too now...
i blogged @
1:16 AM