4/05/2007
How interesting...
I'm gonna act as a guy again! OMG...
Due to the limited no. of guys we have in our theatre studies class, it is almost inevitable that some gals will end up having to act as guys... and so I happened to be one of them... mine you... this is my practical examination yeah?
Used to be me always acting mum... now I'm always acting guys... what's up with me? Do I look too motherly? or too manly? There's no link at all...
So what's with this role I'm taking? So I'm playing this middle age guy called Marvin from Philadelphia, who is supposed to be on a honeymoon trip with his "wife", Millie, at California. I arrived at California first before her, not sure why... then met my "brother", who so kindly made a surprise arrangement for a sexy hooker to spend a night with me. (No worries no bed scene).
And so, the story begins with me waking up in shock to find the sexy hooker in bed beside me... I tried means and ways to wake the woman up... but all to no avail... coz apparently she drank a whole bottle of volka the night before. And my wife arrives at the hotel suite... while I do my best to hide from her the fact that there's a sexy hooker on my bed... by faking illness... trying to send her to buy medicine for me... suggesting having sex in the living room... BUT EVERYTHING FAILS... and I was forced to reveal the truth...
Exciting huh? The name of the play:
California Suite by Neil Simons. Can check it out. Pretty interesting comedy...
Now wondering with my long hair how do I try to fake a middle-age guy... At least if it's boy boy I can hide all my hair in a cap... and dress like machiam shorts + jersey... But this guy... woke up from bed in singlet and what? boxes? with 1 black sock on his right leg? Freak man... jia lat liao... Such extent we have to go to for Art huh? LOL...
One thing for sure... this time round I make sure my voice sounds like a guy at least... skully 2 weeks later my range drop until become bass liao...
Toking about the practical exam date: 18 April... how cool... so many things on-going at the same time... OK Sheena can go bang wall liao...
i blogged @
11:17 PM