4/23/2007
Choir's Gathering at Swissotel Stamford was fun!!
Joined them at dinner time 6pm. Was sitting with Xin Kai, Mich, Jase, Amy and Jac on one end of the long table, chatting away about our personal lives, including Jase's aspirations and our love life. Jase and I have to agree that that was a very precious moment indeed, talking the time to know the owners of the empire at a even more personal level, pulling the distance closer... =) Great chat with laughters and some sabotages =P
Shanyu couldn't finish her bread apparently... hoho... does seem to suggest she has a small appetite after all! Hoho... so took some of her expensive and wait-long-long bread.
Meanwhile during dinner we had a running commentary from Sheena reporting about the happenings in NYJC choir to everyone on the table, thanks to Leo too! Apparently they need to be pushed a more to achieve whatever they set out to achieve... Hope I can go support them on 8 may...
Got to the hotel room, real nice!! Carpeted ground thankfully, at least can have a good night sleep if I want... hoho! Waiting for review session like for how long... meanwhile entertained ourselves with the scenic view of Suntec, Esplanade... talking photos, singing songs, talking lame jokes... thereafter proceed to the bed, then chat with Gracey, Eddymon, Shanyu! Da Kuai joined us later and we started talking photos, hoho... very sensitive issue ah... the first photo must be destroyed! Then started the pinching exercise where I tested my pain threshold limit to Gracey's pinches... hoho... apparently maybe my skin like no grip liddat... then not too painful. YES! I'M IMMUNED!! Poor eddymon is suffering from the possibilities of getting a "birth" mark... pending now...
After that had review session finally! Some point was quite awkward dunno why, but largely the review session was quite ok, the mood in the sense. Shortly after so many ppl had to leave! CRAP! so many snacks left... omg... only left... let me think...
Miss Ong, Amy, Jac, Timo, Zion, YH, Ek, Eddy, Jasey, Gracey, Juat, Leo, Shanyu, me... think that's all... poor memory sorry!
Owners took the bed with the exception of Timo who choose to occupy the balcony facing the great view of suntec! Shanyu cannot stone there liao!
Tried to kar jiao them make them wake up... talk talk talk... then end up one by one all fell asleep! Diaoz! Then only left surviving me, Jase, Juat, Shanyu and Eddy! Talking about personal stuffs in the middle of the night + crapology... Ek had to leave around 4pm. Leo damn funny... was sleeping beside the bed all curved up in that small space... then suddenly K-poh want to listen to what the 5 of us are toking about... then slowly crawl on the floor machiam like Sadako with short hair... then end up cannot take it... sprawl on the floor... and fell asleep! LOL... Dammit I should have taken a photo!
Spend the night chatting all the way... giggling... trying hard to keep our volume down. Juat, Jase, me took some volka later... they drank a highly concentrated 1 lah... lucky I abit oni... Then we all very high kept laughing like mad... took some videos of funny moments! Crapology again! Then Juat soon got real drunk... Then we spent the rest of the time helping her to get out of her drowsiness... but soon we concluded that it's best for her to lie down and sleep (thanks to Zion's experience). Then carried her and let her rest on the couch. Had moment of wanting to vomit... so kan jiong leh! All on standby mode liao...
Finally... one night is gone... 6pm... Only awake souls... Leo, Shanyu, Me, Eddy... After that decide to leave the place earlier since I ought to mug... so left with the bunch of them + Tim. Walked to Capitol! CRAP! left my specs at the hotel!
Had to go back and geddit... Smsed Jase and Gracey to open hotel door but apparently all KO liao... then thankfully Zion is the kind that will jump up upon hearing SMS alerts! Next time just have to sms him: "OPEN THE DOOR". Then he'll do so liao... LOL...
Got back to the hotel room... took my specs... felt damn lethargic... then "fainted" on the ground to sleep... Amy took a photo of me sleeping under the table... like machiam those homeless souls sleeping under HDB blocks liddat. LOL!
Slept form 9 - 10am. Then woke up and realised almost everyone is awake... then we tok tok tok... then gossip gossip gossip... hohoho...
Checked out at 3 and took lunch with them. Was sitting with Miss Ong and Timo, then chatting about the sequence of SYF performance: .... HC, NY, MJ, AC....
NYJC is surrounded by 3 GOLD Choirs! WTF! *Faints*... summore HC is singing Sai Sai Bushi... same as NYJC! Wah liew!! Stressed sia...
To Whiteil: woooo hooooo... I nv knew that too! Bass SL... wah sei you challenging Leo Leo's position sia! Hahaha... later he go and remaster his High C and scream at you! Anyway the chord for O my Love is really nice lah! Esp when Leo suddenly came in then the whole chord... woo hoo! But after that when we sang together like lost the "effect"?
Ok I must have blogged a lot by now ler... but thinking that I will not be able to blog by next tues... as promised to dear Jaseymon... I shall write all I can now and FOCUS ON MY UPCOMING EXAMS!!!!
Anyway in addition... (sorry lah jasey I must say whatever I want to say now... if not no chance liao until after tues! Asking Sheena to shut up is a personal challenge to her!) Sis just camp back from Tioman! She has became an X-men! dun understand... nvm... tell u all next time if u all interested...
Darling just went to Redang (dammit everybody is on holiday now!)... gonna miss him for some time.
Think I dun have anymore last words to say before I depart lah hor... too much things to say but too little time liao... dammit... ok lah I stop here... T.T
Seeya all soon!
i blogged @
12:17 AM