4/17/2007
Appassionata sound recording for WE is out (warning: it's teaser version!)
OMG!!! listening to Asadoya again... it sounds so different from Happening Happenings version!!! Is it because our voice has mature??? Or is it because of the inclusion of the JC voices back then? My love for Asadoya Yunta the song has suddenly rekindled once again... omg... we actually sound abit like the MP3 version... oh man... this is really getting exciting... If u listen to the Happening Happenings 20th Aug sound recording and after that listen to the latest one... you'll know what I'm talking about!
Alleluja was such a teaser... cut and rewind at the point when it's the climax... First thing I noticed was that for the entry basses were not very prepared to go at the speed Miss Ong was going at, Tenors and Altos picked up the pace very well... not sure is it too rushed though but it sounded nice to me so no prob. Sops entry was not as sharp as the rest of the sections, can hear some creeping in which increase the volume. There was obvious dynamics done, great effect I think... Too bad again.. cut off at climax,... leaves me wanting more!!!
Sit Down was okay... don't have much constructive comments for now, let's not state the obvious. I also want to listen to everything first then comment.
Stranger doesn't seem as good as last time... we sound muffled... can't make out the words at all. Not sure to attribute it to the sound recording or to ourselves. But in fact... sounds wise we didn't seem to change much from Happening Happenings... or maybe my ears doesn't pick out as good. Let's wait for other's comments.
Received the announcement that the mp3s are up just b4 I was about to return to my school work... CRAP! so excited and distracted now... my whole brain is on choir... I want to listen more!!! ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.... no teasers please... it's a torture to me...
i blogged @
1:54 AM