3/26/2007
Econs test in the afternoon... had to miss choir pract! So yucks! Anyway mugged hard for the paper... been sleeping at 4pm past 1 week... yet paper was really challenging... prof confessed that yup it's a tough paper. Well... good thing is can pass... but bad thing is can't score... nv has Sheena really hope to pass... the issue is more about scoring... ( i think by now some ppl will want to slap me liao... =X )
After test... had withdrawal symptoms from not going to choir... so decided to rush to PJC nevertheless... knowing that probably by the time I reached there it'll be an hour away to dismissal. So glad I went! We sang maya... sounds nice I thought but sometimes the chords abit weird... but my ears not so sensitive as the other choir members bah... I can only sense the very obvious...
Thankfully they are having dinner together! So happily I get to spend more time with them... only see them once a week... always sing together but we dun really get to tok much to eat other... this is when dinner and supper time is really impt!!! It's time to catch up with friends from choir...Well to me choir is beyond singing... I love singing... but I love the friends I made there... the sense of belonging I derived... even my darling also jealous of choir...
Shortly after the dinner lye smsed to ask whether wanna meet up and play mahjong! See lah he also withdrawal symptoms from not meeting us... still dare to laugh at me...
We decided to spend abit more time with the bunch of WE ppl chatting at mac. Had a really great time catching up and yakking with them! Laugh until going to sore throat liao... haha... Faisal is really good at starting topics... something that I'm really bad at... he ask about how we knew each other... how we became close to each other... what ur parents call u at home... what u call ur parents... we went round the table... tok tok tok! Very pleased that jian zhong, our new member was with us yesterday... I mean it's not easy i think to take the initiative and join a new group of friends... admirable!
As zally says... it's always very special to recall about how u know a person, and subsequently how u became close to him/her. For him and my case... well for me when I first enter WE... it didn't occur to me that there's so many unfamiliar faces bah... I foolishly tot it's like machiam nyjc alumni choir u know... but fact is... it is not... so quite overwhelmed. Nevertheless this super sociable guy approached me and ask me what's ur name... why u so quiet nv tok... lalala... told him that towards strangers i'm a little anti-social bah... and that was how I know our dear Faisal. Subsequently... with frequent dinner gatherings after choir, plus the first chalet trip WE had, we became close friends liao. Zally didn't know I blog... oppsy!!
Leo leo still cannot believe that I can be anti-social... apparently that time when I first saw him I was exceptionally sociable bah... I actually self-introduced myself to him... Anomaly case! That time first choir pract after CCA bazaar, was scheduled at some lvl 5 classroom. Entered this room where this guy was carrying the keyboard, then told me "choir is next door". Then wow I actually self-introduced... "Harlo I'm Sheena...", then he told me "Oh our choir got another Sheena, anyway I'm Leo". So that was how I know Leo... and subsequently maybe in the comm then got to know each other better bah.
Jeremy's case was really with the help of Dionne + MSN Messenger... cannot deny that first time saw him quite overwhelmed by his height. Well at least he's not like Joshua!!! Always saboing my height... eh for a ger I'm not really short lor... I'm average ok???!?!
As for T&L's case... so weird... how did we started pulling each other's shoelaces?...
Really surprising that they can see remember these first impressions...
Anyway after that went to Thom's place with leo leo and darryl, only reached at around 11pm... gosh! So late... but had a good time catching up with them ba! Borrowed Kasar scores from Thom, I'm gonna learn it man!!! They gonna sing loch lomond also! But a different version of it... not sure how it'll sound like.. I suppose I'll have a chance of hearing it myself bah. Anyway we were saying that we'll leave around 1am... turns out that we hanged out until 2 plus... sometimes can just tok tok until u dun feel like caring about the time... There was once we hang out to eat prata... then was taking the train to go home... we change train and went back and forth the red line in order to delay time to go home... sing sing sing.. tok tok tok...
Opps!!! it's really late!! 3.30am liao!!! Sleep!!!!
i blogged @
3:09 AM