3/07/2007
It's been about a week since I last blog... yeap... school's work is not done, getting lazier and hard to motivate myself. I'm getting too motivated in some other things other than school work... oh well...
Last Sat went to Bukit Panjang Plaza with darling for the Power 98 scissors paper stone challenge! LOL... Darling sign me up for it a few days ago... lazy me I was procrastinating... lazy to even make an sms to register for it. I was interested in it though. Work up late that day, nearly gave up going there, same sentiments from darling. Nevertheless we reached there on time. The game started at 3pm. No intention to win at all coz I'm rushing down for choir at 5pm afterwards. So was like hoping... aiya nvm lah... see my luck lor... kick out fast fast then I go choir liao, if I lucky then continue lor. Then wah lao! First match win... ok not bad... but time dragging until 4pm liao... then feel like going off... imagine if I drag until semi finals then lose! wah lao! super disappointing lah... hopefully can lose fast fast! But then wah sei! Keep winning lor... at last! I WON 7 MATCHES IN A ROLL... this is CRAZY! my mouth was like super wide open... couldn't reach choir on time but nvtheless super happy! Nv been so lucky in my life!!
Here's what I've won: Tivoli Radio, $500 Bukit Panjang Shopping Vouchers, 4D3N Trip to Canada, Toronto to participate in the World Scissors Paper Stone Challenge!!! and some spending cash... this is so OMG lor!!! FAINT MAN!!! What a lucky Sat!
That should be the biggest thing that happened to me during this week...
Today went back to NYJC to support the CCA Bazaar and catch up with some friends, too bad I had to leave early, but nvtheless very happy to meet up with long-time-no-see QingQing, Qiaoru and Hensley! Leo, Zion, Josh, ZhongJuinn were there too! Quite a gathering! Heard the choir sang May It Be, Lion Sleeps Tonight and Tea For Two today... have to admit that it wasn't their best performance... nevertheless I guess they know this too and needed some support! So I screamed screamed to support... quite crazy lah me today. Oh well... with choir Sheena is energetic and lively!
Had dinner with me darling just now. Yesterday we talk about a lot of things on the phone... I told him a lot of things that I dun dare to admit... but he's really sensitive actually. I dun need to tell him, he has guessed it all along... Nowadays getting more and more insecure about myself... start to question about long term relationships... are couples together coz there're just too used being attached...or is it truely love that is binding... Admitted to him that recently I'm more happy with my friends... he knows it...
Gemini is known for being fickle... whereas Virgo is the kind that once he sets his mind on the person... it means a lifetime commitment to him ler... Is this really true?? If I'm really fickle then why would I stay in a relationship for 6 years? No doubt I still get crushes but I'll wait for it to fade. Darling's response towards me having crushes is really surprising... he'll like keep asking me who is it??? Not in a demanding way but in a very K-poh manner... very funny... He told me crushes is normal, he has them too. Nevertheless he's quite shocked that until now it's still the same guy... like 1 year liao still the same challenger... LOL... How come can crush so long one ah... haiyo...
A friend once told me you have a guy that is 90% Mr. Right, but here comes another guy with the 10% that you have been missing all along... if you give up your 90% for this new guy, you'll realised that you end up with a 10% Mr. Right... LOL... sounds quite logical huh?
Gotta get back to studies! Stats test tml... I'm procrastinating again... As you can see until now I'm still bloggin... haiz!
i blogged @
9:28 PM