3/11/2007
Monday... Unhappy day... Tuesday... Unhappy day... Wednesday... Unhappy Day... Thursday... Unhappy day... Friday... Unhappy Day... SATURDAY...... HAPPY DAY!!!
Anyway "Happy Day" is a new piece edited by my conductor Miss Ong Chiak Yin, sounds quite childish but fun... the title for now. I haven't heard the piece yet. I basically "edited" the lyrics to suit my personality and lifestyle...
Spent my sat with Wild Empire ppl again... work up early in the morning 7 o'clock! Reached Choa Chu Kang at 9am sharp to meet Zally they all for breakfast!... So many ppl late... on time only me, Zally, Leo, and Ek! Jaren was slightly late... the rest all very late! Ate Mac Hotcakes for breakfast! Ek was saying only kids eat hotcakes... was challenging the notion by saying "the law got say only kids can eat hotcakes meh?... the law got say... ... the law got say... ...."
The guys were like challenging me whether I could keep quiet or not... Thankfully Leo limit the gameplay only until the moment I step out of Mac! Phew! So had to tahan lor... Zally, Jaren, Ek, Leo and XinKai trying hard to make me speak... lalala... but at least I made it. Open my mouth the moment I open Mac's exit door! LOL...
Thereafter we had choral exchange at PJC. PJC is quite large! Nice place actually. But somehow I cannot hear echo in the LT4 where the choral exchange took place, even though the acoustics is supposed to be really good over there. Nevertheless... the best place to sing... or rather to deceive yourself that you can sing really beautifully... is still the TOILET. Yesh... PJC toilet is very clean! A bonus lah... haha!
Heard them singing Song without Words! Oh man it was definitely better than Wed... within less than one week they improved tremendously! This is great... the song has movement... I can hear nice blend... just that tenors abit blur blur sometimes... Wild Empire performed Asadoya, Stranger, Sit Down (w NY) and Dashing (w PJ)... Asadoya went flat in the end... not very satisfying performance to myself... haiz! The song still dun have feelings and movement leh... abit plain lor... Stranger was better. Didn't like the fact that I cannot hear other sections during performance... can't enjoy the blend... if any...
Thereafter met up with T&L for dinner. Leo, Jaren, T&L, me... supposedly Yen Soon should be there one but kinda uncontactable... oh well wonder what is he doing in the hotel room??? lol... The group of us went to PitStop only to find out that no more places...went to eat roti prata nearby instead. OMG! The prata is so big! 2 times bigger than the normal portion! I ordered 1 cheese 1 egg.. wah lao like eating 4 pieces liddat lah. The milo is damn thick and nice! But wah seh super super full lah... Our dear Thomas cannot finish the 2 pieces of prata he ordered... left nearly one I think. Our dear Leo ordered 3 pieces + some rojak mix liddat... we can only wish him good luck... Not bad I managed to finish the food... omg...
Finished makan... no call from yen yen... who still hasn't join us... we just sat at the makan area... tok tok, sing sing... I was suggesting a chalet during the May - Aug period, in which NUS will be having holidays... even though I know I'm kinda lazy to organise... but really hope to meet the old friends and juniors... so yup I'll look into it!
Walked to the MRT station with them... sang Te Queiro on the way... very nice! How nostalgic! Also sang Pasttime, Salmo... the general long-time favourites amongst us bah! So addicted and attached that we few of us board the train towards the direction of Yishun, and decided to head back towards Marina Bay.. so that we can squeeze out extra time to sing with each other! Got off at TPY, had to rush for bus at 11.30pm, so couldn't spend more time with these great pals!
Just checked my mail... say a friendster message darling sent me... was really reassuring and sweet... gonna call him now. Update next time!
i blogged @
12:28 AM