</head> <body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/29147124?origin\x3dhttp://sheenawee.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

3/15/2007

Today for my theatre studies practical, I had to act as a guy in one of the dialogue I'm allocated to. It's a scene picked out from "Angels in America", basically talking about the relationship between a married couple, of which the husband realises that his sexual orientation has changed... by which I mean he's gay... So I'm supposed to memorised my script and act like this guy... LOL... but lucky he's the active kind, not the sissy one... phew... Didn't do much to disguise myself like a guy... basically tied up my hair like "power-station" since I have super long hair... wear t-shirt and jeans... kinda sloppy in school whole day... omg...

Told myself I will fake a male voice for this scene... the first thing I open my mouth... SHIT! Female voice... siao liao... too late! Omg!! Disaster!! Ok nvm nvm... continue... come to a long passage... OMG... forgot my lines halfway... heck lah skip! then my partner forgot her lines too... LOL... Anyway, it was really impressive enough liao... This is actually our FIRST REHEARSAL cum FIRST PERFORMANCE. Cool! We pulled it off... more of a coordinated impromptu acting... we're great! YAY!

Too bad I didn't use a male voice... didn't get to impress my cher... wanted to do so much more with this scene but oh well... too late... once a performance is over you can do nothing to change back. I'm just glad I dun have to remember this script anymore... Cher's comments... basically she say that she couldn't see me behave like a guy... but the class commented that no leh they see my efforts in behaving like a guy... like the way i squat... the way I walk abit too zhor lor for a ger... LOL... good thing is I took good care of the proxemics, voice projection, and vocal expression. Facial expression may seem a little awkward a few times, but largely I took effort to expressed myself.

So looks like Sheena is not man enough... LOL... whatever! It was fun anyway!

Took 151 home... decided to sleep the whole journey... and damn! Missed my stop until like so much lah! Nearly reached Hougang Interchange... then took any bus that can take me to Comfort Driving Centre (somewhere I tot is near NYJC, end up I was so wrong!!!)... then landed myself in Bedok Reservoir??? What the hell???... then took bus 59 to Toa Payoh that is 3 stops way? Oh cool! Today I experienced space warp! So Bedok is near Toa Payoh? what the hell...

Reach home finally... took my time to go through the new song: O My Love is Like a Red Red Rose. I tot it really sound kiddy... then summore Zion and LeoLeo was singing this that time during NYJC CCA Bazaar... anyhow sing so spoil the first impression of the song lah... But heard the midi today... actually not bad lah! Must learn to love the songs I'm gonna sing! So learned my sop part... then feel like going through First Snow... but it's really tough... I want to cry man... gal's part is really not easy,... when you start counting... you really lose the feel of the song lor... for me I learn songs more by listening... and feeling bah. Ask me count... wah lao can ask me go and die lor...

So many things to be done but not done yet... procrastinating as usual!

i blogged @
11:39 PM


Musical Box

The Chorister (>.<)


Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

♥Sheena Wee(aka. NaNa)♥
My Friendster

XXXXXXXXX Schools: XXXXXXXXX
Bendemeer Pri. (1994-1999),
Bendemeer Sec. (2000-2003),
Anderson JC (first 3 mths),
Nanyang JC (2004-2005),
NUS Business Sch

XXXXXXXXX Classes: XXXXXXXXX
BPS (1-6A),
BSS(1-4E1),
AJC (0416),
NYJC (0427A)

XXXXXXXXX CCAs: XXXXXXXXX
BPS (Librarian? Chorist?...),
BSS (Badminton Player, Co-Op Chey Mey, Prefect, ELDDS Drama-Mama),
NYJC (Proud Chorist!),
NUS (Animal Welfare Pioneer!, Wild Empire Choir Pioneer!)


LOVE ONES



Well of WORDS




EXITS



♥ NANA'S SISTERS ♥
Penelope Wee
Mavis Wee

♥ ONE & ONLY ♥
Terence

♥ 04S7A ♥
Danny
Edna
Yunyi

♥ NYJC CHOIR ♥
NYJC Choir's Blog
Jeanie
Jingxin
Li Min
Melinda
Thomas
Tracy

♥ WILD EMPIRE ♥
Edmund
Ek Ngee
Emily
Gracey
Jase
Jeremy
Kelly
Kevin
Leo Leo
Matthew
Shanyu
Shanyu^new!
Xin Kai
Ying Hui
Zhong Juinn
Zhor Teng
Zion

♥ MY OTHER FRENS ♥
Manxin

archives

  • June 2006
  • July 2006
  • January 2007
  • February 2007
  • March 2007
  • April 2007
  • May 2007
  • June 2007
  • July 2007
  • August 2007
  • September 2007
  • October 2007
  • November 2007
  • December 2007
  • January 2008
  • February 2008
  • April 2008
  • June 2008
  • September 2008
  • March 2009
  • June 2009
  • August 2009
  • January 2010
  • February 2010
  • March 2010
  • April 2010


  • credits

    Designer: %purplish.STEPS
    Editor: %purplish.STEPS
    Image: x
    Brushes: 1 ,2
    Adobe Photoshop


    CALENDER


    >>>Link<<<