2/15/2007
Today's V-Day is simple and sweet, only ting is darling dun feel so well... kena sore throat since yesterday, got worse this morning... so plans for Dim Sum buffet and badminton dashed... oh well nvm! Next time =)
Morning went to Bf's house to give his family some new year goodies! His mum and dad always so nice... so yup must do something in return =D Darling greeted me with a really bad sore throat... poor guy...
I guessed correctly liao, darling was looking at my blog thing morning to see whether I revealed anything about his gift... haha! I'm so smart (yeah right)... nv leak out anything in my blog! haha... got him a wallet, kinda like a cowboy pattern one, made of leather, very nice I like! He told me he'll use the last one I gave him until it's like... jia lat then he'll change to this one. He's "xi jiu yan xing"?
No other plans for V-day ler, so decided to go to AMK and buy new specs. Got myself an orange frame one! Young and Hip! Yay! After that went and eat... wah sei keep eating... rojak, pineapple bread... oh man! We visited the new NTUC, quite big machiam like Carrefour liddat. Nth much in the new shopping centre, only basement 1 and 2 exciting, the rest of the levels are not ready yet. Perhaps 2 mths later go back then it'll be exciting!
As much as I'm worried about darling's throat condition, we decided to indulge in spicy stuffs for dinner... Went to Ramen Ten at Jubilee... I recalled how 0427A the bunch of us eat the spicy ramen until we cry, mouth abit swollen red... super spicy lah! Darling is super excited about the thought of trying it. So despite his condition, he ordered for Spicy Miso Chicken something? then I went for spicy La la ramen. His one is really quite spicy but to my darling of coz it's like nth. My spicy ramen, 1st mouth I tot it's ok... by 3rd mouth... darling can see my tears accumulating liao... oh man! But I'm quite expert liao lah... still managed to finish leh! keke... Challenged my darling to go for the SUPER SPICY RAMEN after CNY, see whether to him got kick or not... haha!
Ting smsed me about a great job lobang today! Wow she's really a lobang queen... $15/hr for distributing leaflets on every wed 6am - 10am... damn cool lah! But funny thing is
1. Must be gal (at first dunno go and ask my bf want or not... then he had to be disappointed... haha)
2. distributing leaflets in the morning?
3. Must send in my photograph?
Abit funny lah... but nvm I'll more than willing to give it a shot!
Wei Cheng asked whether this sat play badminton at Whampoa CC, I said on! my bf said on! yunru cannot make it... yuan kai was still considering... when cheng smsed to tell me it's cancelled ( '.' )... organise fast cancel also so fast... very efficient sia! haha.. so hard to find ppl and time to play badminton nowadays... oh man...
Got home about 10 plus, darling had to sleep early coz of his condition. Me login to msn finally after so long... Jem, Jin Yuan and Ek was super surprised to find me blogging... oh well this blog was here for the longest time... just that not many ppl know only... haha! low profile lah low profile... Jem was toking about having pot luck during CNY! Super exciting!
Ok time for me to dop econs tutorial liao... tml school will suck so much... no specs... argh!! Will only be ready on friday... have to wait liao...
i blogged @
12:49 AM