2/14/2007
Was in school all the way from 9am to 4pm... couldn't stand the Financial Accountings lecture from 2-4pm, so decided to skip the Econs lecture right after that. Imagine I stayed on... I would have ended school at 6pm! By 4pm, all of us were like living corpses walking out of the LT literally... dragging our foot... puffy eyes about to shut...
So here comes my great escape! Leo Leo sms'ed earlier to ask whose going for the gathering today at Suntec at 6pm. Told him I couldn't go coz got school. Then now I called him to see whether he wanna meet up at Suntec but he super pig lah... sleep sleep sleep... LOL! Bo bian have to go to Suntec to shop shop for V-day gift by myself! This is the 3rd time I went out to look for the present... super hard to choose a right present for him! Know that he wants things like Sennheiser headset, Mp3 player, Billabong pants... but kinda way out my budget leh... so was really quite a headache! Thankfully eventually I've got him something... not gonna announce it our here now just in case my darling Kay-poh go and read my blog then find out.
Met Jem, Jase, Zion, YH, Ting, and Juat, who joined us later at Pastamania. The arse-spanking couple Zion and YH came walking hand-in-hand.... Whahahaha!! Finally they are willing to be open about this! Recalling last time Toby and Daryl told us that they were like so paiseh paiseh after choir last sat, putting their arms at their back and holding hands at the same time (Please don't ask me how they do it... it's like machiam acrobat liddat? what for make life so difficult?... haha!) We had our "dinner" at Pastamania, most of us ate little, tok more, or rather, crapped more.
Poor Jase must have missed his leo leo! Ting tried to "encourage" Zion to talk about how the relationship begun... but his mouth very tight liao, keep telling us to ask YH, who told us vice versa... LOL... I was kinda lucky? I knew it during Alex's chalet! Thanks to me ah Zion! Ting was showing me all the great lobangs she grabbed from Chinatown. OMG! first time I know Chinatown can be quite an exciting place! The clothes there quite nice and cheap but must dig hard lor, then they sell a lot of cha-pa-lang stuffs that you can mix and match and come out with your own necklace... Budget budget and very nice! Ting really prove herself to be super resourceful lor... her job lobangs are really cool! Then also have those kind of focus groups lobangs that they pay you for like doing survey? $25 for 5 mins? Cool right! She'll keep us informed about it the next time. Toking about Cafe Cartel's ribs with Ting... got pretty "agitated" and say theirs one tough like "shit" in comparison to Tony Romas, Jem super shocked to hear that from Nana's mouth... haha... obviously he doesn't know me well enough! hahaha... Very tempted to go swimming now, then suana, yoga... but too bad quite poor nowadays! Recall what lin xiang mentioned... Uni students are so sad... they can work to find no time to play, or dun work to find extra time to play but no money to do so... How crap!
Inevitably... some parts of the conversation had to revolve around WE, considering we are/were all from there. But nevertheless I dun feel like spoiling the day to discuss about that issue, it's too great to meet up with them liao! So just put it aside and enjoyed the evening with them!
Actually intended for bf to meet them, Jem has been very "Re Qing" towards this proposal of mine... keke... god knows what is going on in his mind! haha! But too bad like no fate leh... somehow or rather end up still cannot meet. So we waited for Juat, and then they proceed towards Esplanade while I return to Raffles City to look for darling!
Had Sungei Road Chicken Rice with darling! super nice! Love the chilli and the skin... indulgence sia! dammit... hahahaha... darling carried my super heavy bag all the way... really paiseh but dunno why my bag always so big and heavy one...
Darling just called me to tell me he had a very bad throat = Postpone V-Day celebration. Nevertheless, WE'RE GONNA PLAY BADMINTON TML!!! yay!!! It's been such a long time since I played with darling! Hands super itchy now! kekekeke...
Just finished reading Jem's blog... somehow I dunno whether did I interpret wrongly... but there seems to be hope =) I'm a pessimistic person, I dun like to place high hopes... if things really turn out the desirable way, I'll be elated, but if it doesn't, I'll just take it as it is...
It's time to sleep... yesterday night slept at 4am doing the stupid finance tutorial, woke up at 7am to prep for theatre studies lecture at 9am. Whole sch day ended at 4pm. Lost my specs thereafter on bus 96 while on my way to Suntec. Kinda screwed up my first half of the day but thankfully meeting with great pals and darling nv fail to make me feel better!
i blogged @
12:21 AM