</head> <body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/29147124?origin\x3dhttp://sheenawee.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

2/21/2007

Today's kinda more exciting!

Morning visit Mr. Ben Tan's house, my sec 4 form teacher that we're still keeping in contact after so long. Me and yunru went earlier than the rest, therefore we are able to have a short quality chat with Mr. Tan. Lol... although it is interrupted pretty frequently by Bryan, his 2 year old son. Very lovable and courteous boy, keep saying: "jie jie can you play bowling with me plssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss....................!" Super unresistably cute!!! So yup... hahahaha... had to play with him and tok to them at the same time! I think Mr. Tan can sense a little bit of helplessness on my part... but oh well... he tried to help! haha... I was kinda saved by the arrival of other visitors. Soon the whole house was filled with 35 ppl... Bryan was a little overwhelmed... keep coming over to tell me: "jie jie I'm scared..." Wah... this boy made me feel that finally kids do love me.... ohhh... unlike my nephew... argh... hahahaha...

Had to leave earlier than the rest coz visting Mr. Kwok's house, he's my sec school discipline master. Well, I'm not part of the ex-co in school but fortunately I'm quite close to them, so I do get a chance to visit him yearly as an ex-prefect =) His first son Benedict is as vocal and extroverted as ever, Bazer (if i nv spell wrongly) is now wearing specs, and Blaze, his 3rd son, is kinda overwhelmed by large crowds. Managed to catch up with some juniors who were also there, Yuen Loong, Clinston, Alina, Ryan, Tiong Boon (same batch as me), John, Li Qing... was very pleasant! After the bulk of them left, finally we managed to have a nice chat with Mr. Kwok and his family... we tok about army... the evil swimming instructors... My theatre studies professor who advertised for the "Hua yu Cool!" and sometimes a judge in the Arena. Apparently Mr. Kwok is very homophobic... haha!! Can't stand sissies... totally disgust him! haha...

Left his place together with the rest at about 2pm... hang around with Hany and Yuen Loong at Bishan until 3pm... then sent them off to the bus-stop.

Today I'm not in a anti-social mood... so was really super bored and not entertained to be left alone in the malls of the Bishan shopping mall. So freaking bored, not much shopping can be done... bought wine for pot luck tonight, then went to red earth, saw some promo then got some stuffs there... went top face shop, got some stuffs too there... then after that sat in Mac and rot until 5... Decided that Bishan is too boring, I left Bishan for Admiralty despite the meeting time was supposed to be 6pm... Finally I reached Admiralty at 5.15pm, it was super fast. It was comforting to know that Jem has arrived early too!! Oh man!!! Thankfully if wanna rot got ppl to rot with me!!! Leo smsed to say he can't come liao, was kinda upset but oh well... he doesn't have to inform me actually... he just being nice so he's telling me... so yup I'll just put things aside. Me and Jem sat at the mac and waited + chat abit, then met Manxin, then got some ice form cheers and went to Kevin's place.

Wah sei... Kevin's place is really wow lor! Executive flat I think... nicely furnished, comfortable lightings... very pleasant place and scenary surrounding it. We had potluck as planned: my wine, jeremy's homemade nuggets and shepherd's pie, wanrong's sushi, some KFC chicken, softdrinks, and bacon with sausage... The portion is just nice lor!! Not too much waste thankfully! Lucky Zion nv order pizza... hahaha! Today I went red from drink 1/2 cup of 6% fruit wine. Not sure why I can go so red, but I certainly got them kinda shocked, jem had to stop me and give me a cup of Green Tea liao... kekeke... but I was sober! really!!!

After makan we went to play fatal frame 2. This time watching Manxin and Grace play! Damn fun lah... I like to watch only... hahahah!! dun ask me to play man... Somehow missed that time chalet with 04S7A we were watching the guys playing fatal frame together!! It was the best gameplay I saw, almost whole class gather... watch watch... scream scream.... laugh laugh.... throw the vibrating controller around, guys act macho... I'm having post-JC-life withdrawal symptoms again... miss my class so much...

After that took photos together! Thanks to Manxin! Before that he's happily taking candid shots lah... This guy super funny, an avid photographer playing fatal frame... oh man... is it gonna affect his passion? Nah... he loves photography too much I think!

Went home on train... on the way to TPY bus interchange told wanrong about some past happenings in choir... didn't know what I'm doing is right or wrong, but i just think it's not good to hide it from her, I trust that she has her own set of maturity and instincts to know what to do and what not to do =)

Got home real late, didn't dare to reply smses coz really exceed liao... haiz!

i blogged @
1:01 AM


Musical Box

The Chorister (>.<)


Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

♥Sheena Wee(aka. NaNa)♥
My Friendster

XXXXXXXXX Schools: XXXXXXXXX
Bendemeer Pri. (1994-1999),
Bendemeer Sec. (2000-2003),
Anderson JC (first 3 mths),
Nanyang JC (2004-2005),
NUS Business Sch

XXXXXXXXX Classes: XXXXXXXXX
BPS (1-6A),
BSS(1-4E1),
AJC (0416),
NYJC (0427A)

XXXXXXXXX CCAs: XXXXXXXXX
BPS (Librarian? Chorist?...),
BSS (Badminton Player, Co-Op Chey Mey, Prefect, ELDDS Drama-Mama),
NYJC (Proud Chorist!),
NUS (Animal Welfare Pioneer!, Wild Empire Choir Pioneer!)


LOVE ONES



Well of WORDS




EXITS



♥ NANA'S SISTERS ♥
Penelope Wee
Mavis Wee

♥ ONE & ONLY ♥
Terence

♥ 04S7A ♥
Danny
Edna
Yunyi

♥ NYJC CHOIR ♥
NYJC Choir's Blog
Jeanie
Jingxin
Li Min
Melinda
Thomas
Tracy

♥ WILD EMPIRE ♥
Edmund
Ek Ngee
Emily
Gracey
Jase
Jeremy
Kelly
Kevin
Leo Leo
Matthew
Shanyu
Shanyu^new!
Xin Kai
Ying Hui
Zhong Juinn
Zhor Teng
Zion

♥ MY OTHER FRENS ♥
Manxin

archives

  • June 2006
  • July 2006
  • January 2007
  • February 2007
  • March 2007
  • April 2007
  • May 2007
  • June 2007
  • July 2007
  • August 2007
  • September 2007
  • October 2007
  • November 2007
  • December 2007
  • January 2008
  • February 2008
  • April 2008
  • June 2008
  • September 2008
  • March 2009
  • June 2009
  • August 2009
  • January 2010
  • February 2010
  • March 2010
  • April 2010


  • credits

    Designer: %purplish.STEPS
    Editor: %purplish.STEPS
    Image: x
    Brushes: 1 ,2
    Adobe Photoshop


    CALENDER


    >>>Link<<<