1/30/2007
Spent my weekend at Kevin's birthday chalet! Super nice place! Large, spacious... well-furnished with kitchen wares, 2 bedrooms, 2 toilets, one living room... For me it would have cost a bomb! Seriously wonder should I have a birthday chalet too... so many ppl to invite liddat... logistically challenging!
Arrived that afternoon around 5, first thing went to the bedroom, a cosy bunch of us... me, leo, faisal, juat, zhiyong, jase, kevin, jeremy... trapped ourselves in the room, they were saying we are like anti-social... but oh well! I think a cosy group in a nice place where we just enjoy simple talks, singing and snacks are far better than watching Bean together in a large living room, too little interaction liao lah...
Thereafter went to find bikes... damn the rental service stops at 5 and we reached at 5.15... so close... anyway the bikes look sucky anyway... cannot fight Terra Outdoors 1... we eventually gave us the idea, got some snacks (thanks to Zally!), then went back to that cosy room again...
Night time! Got Miss Ong to trap Kevin in that room, then we prepared for the celebration! .. Got Kevin looking drunk and blur, can't even read properly! Kevin's got his "gay" partners (just joking!) to do lap dance and pole dance... super entertaining to the crowd of course! Glad that the birthday boy and the rest of us truly enjoyed ourselves!
Close to 12, "Zhong Ji Mi Ma"... 12 cups of orange concentrate with barcadi and volka mixture, 3 of which is 1/3 alcoholic content... quite exciting I tot... nv tried 40% b4, nv got drunk b4! Abit gian to try... 2nd person to kena... ME! took a light one... didn't know I went all red until jeremy told me... light one still dun have KO effect on me... very soon, Kena again! this time round is damn heavy one! One small slip I nearly peng! Thankfully the guys are like so hero!... or cheapo? All help me drank like so much then left abit for me to whack... Thanks ah Ek, Zion, Alex, Kevin... not sure got who else... by then I blur liao! 2nd cup had an effect on me brains liao... getting floaty... abit high! Damn cool! Was like toking to Zion about our first drunk enperience! Feel like drinking more but must have some self-control! Suk and Kevin was real nice, keep asking me to drink warm water, so I got sober real fast (with the help of regular visits to toilet of course...) Poor Zion was down! And man Juat and Jase are super tolerant of alcohol lah, Juat drank about 4 cups still there... Jase better still! Amazing ppl... for me... sober fast... nevertheless stomach cannot take it... Gastric!!! Whole night jia lat...
Went out with Juat, Jase, Yin, and Kevin to watch aeroplanes at about 4pm... came back about 5pm and slept on the floor all the way to 9pm... woke up with back, shoulders, neck, butt, nearly everywhere aching! Took a short stroll outside by myself after I woke up, self-entertainment, feeling anti-social once again.... The guys were playing Halo2 in the living room. I'm apparently not entertained by Halo2 at all... I super suck at first person shooting game... from past experience with CS, I'm much better off taking a Parang and hack the terrorists than trying to aim properly with a gun... So yup better dun get myself xia suay!
Got back home... feeling real tired... work not done... to be submitted on Mon! Screw data entry jobs! Already feeling feverish, with flu, sore throat and still have to rush the assignment!! wtf! This is seriously gonna be my last time taking up data entry jobs... I'm so sick... Two weeks of pile-up work from school... Told myself earlier this yr that I have to be consistent with my work... but then it seems so tough to juggle everything... I want to faint liao...
i blogged @
2:22 PM