</head> <body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/29147124?origin\x3dhttp://sheenawee.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

7/26/2006

Was shopping for a gown with my darling today! Quite sad case for him he has to tag around with me and see my troubled looks. Anybody close who has ever gone shopping with me will know that I'm the kind of person who doesn't really go shopping. When the time and purpose comes, I will have to look for the required stuff (e.g. gown). By the time, shopping is a damn terrible chore for me to do because I will be having headaches of what to get, tight budget and all (when is my budget not tight right?)

But of course I have a side of me when I see something nice nice, I may be impulsive to get it lah. Perhaps thankfully my near empty wallet reminded me to be more rational... keke...

First tried Bugis, okay that gown shop beside Kiplings is gone - CRAP! Basically thereafter no point exploring bugis liao. Did walk around Seiyu but nah, no gowns!

Then went to Suntec! Okay it's a crazy decision for someone with a budget of $50 dollars! Where the hell can you get a nice evening gown for $50 bucks right? I decide to raise my budget to $100.

It was then I walked past "Daniel Yam", Terence was like telling me: "Nah...No point! It is confirm too expensive!"

But I walked in anyway, just to push my luck a little...

Thankfully I did! Ok the gowns there are like $100+, normal price. Designs are pretty sweet. There was one that really caught my eye and I knew it was love at first sight! Even Terence felt so too. Nice chiffon material, pink, bare-shoulder, long evening gown. Price is sweet @ about $120. Well the impulse came again but i knew my wallet is screaming at me: "BUDGET BUDGET!!"

Had to tell the lady to reserve for me. Then by saturday make sure it matches everyone, then sunday get it. Really felt like getting it on the spot though...

Come to think about it, I dun own a gown of my own! I refused to turn up for prom because I though it was foolish to spend about $500 bucks looking nice for 1 night! I did my calculations yeah? But this time I'm not sure why I really feel like getting a gown though... Maybe what Terence say is right... I've changed, more conscious of my image and all. I guess no more T-shirt girl!

i blogged @
2:37 AM


Musical Box

The Chorister (>.<)


Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

♥Sheena Wee(aka. NaNa)♥
My Friendster

XXXXXXXXX Schools: XXXXXXXXX
Bendemeer Pri. (1994-1999),
Bendemeer Sec. (2000-2003),
Anderson JC (first 3 mths),
Nanyang JC (2004-2005),
NUS Business Sch

XXXXXXXXX Classes: XXXXXXXXX
BPS (1-6A),
BSS(1-4E1),
AJC (0416),
NYJC (0427A)

XXXXXXXXX CCAs: XXXXXXXXX
BPS (Librarian? Chorist?...),
BSS (Badminton Player, Co-Op Chey Mey, Prefect, ELDDS Drama-Mama),
NYJC (Proud Chorist!),
NUS (Animal Welfare Pioneer!, Wild Empire Choir Pioneer!)


LOVE ONES



Well of WORDS




EXITS



♥ NANA'S SISTERS ♥
Penelope Wee
Mavis Wee

♥ ONE & ONLY ♥
Terence

♥ 04S7A ♥
Danny
Edna
Yunyi

♥ NYJC CHOIR ♥
NYJC Choir's Blog
Jeanie
Jingxin
Li Min
Melinda
Thomas
Tracy

♥ WILD EMPIRE ♥
Edmund
Ek Ngee
Emily
Gracey
Jase
Jeremy
Kelly
Kevin
Leo Leo
Matthew
Shanyu
Shanyu^new!
Xin Kai
Ying Hui
Zhong Juinn
Zhor Teng
Zion

♥ MY OTHER FRENS ♥
Manxin

archives

  • June 2006
  • July 2006
  • January 2007
  • February 2007
  • March 2007
  • April 2007
  • May 2007
  • June 2007
  • July 2007
  • August 2007
  • September 2007
  • October 2007
  • November 2007
  • December 2007
  • January 2008
  • February 2008
  • April 2008
  • June 2008
  • September 2008
  • March 2009
  • June 2009
  • August 2009
  • January 2010
  • February 2010
  • March 2010
  • April 2010


  • credits

    Designer: %purplish.STEPS
    Editor: %purplish.STEPS
    Image: x
    Brushes: 1 ,2
    Adobe Photoshop


    CALENDER


    >>>Link<<<