6/05/2006
By the way I got this on the third day of the PC show, Saturday. I couldn't stand it anymore!!! Remember I mentioned that there was this samsung notebook that can really fight education price. It was $2299 2 days ago, and on Sat the salesperson mentioned that the selling price was slashed to $2099. Not only that, I have got a great deal, the following comes for FREE:
- Addition of a 512mb RAM to the already 512mb RAM, making it to 1GB (after bargain!)
- Free optical mouse (kinda sucks so I bought myself a travel pac mouse!)
- Free speakers
- Free Norton Anti-virus for 3 months
- Free Notebook Bag
- 128mb thumbdrive (From lucky draw)
- Swiss Army Knife (From lucky draw also, got fork and spoon! can use when trekking!)
It was too good a deal to be missed! So finally bought it. Even NUS education deals is not as attractive, the specs not as good, no free gifts. Now I have my own notebook for my internet marketing endeavours and gaming!
Check out how it looks!
i blogged @
8:44 PM